Facebook Pixel Code


We stand with Ukraine. For information about Homes for Ukraine click here.

MyCuro Menu

Flood advice



If you are worried about or affected by flooding, there are a number of important sources of information and help.

The Environment Agency is responsible for flood defence and flood warning in England and Wales. The agency provides extensive flooding advice and information:

Please take all necessary precautions if your home is at risk of flooding, and listen for advice from the Environment Agency and from local police regarding travel. Local radio stations provide regular updates during severe weather conditions.

If you are a Curo customer and your home is affected by flooding, contact us.

If you are in immediate danger, always contact the emergency services first by dialling 999

  • The police co-ordinate the emergency services in a major flood incident and help with evacuation of people from their homes where it is necessary.
  • The fire and rescue service is primarily responsible for saving life.

Your local authority can also provide useful advice and local contacts relating to flooding.

Book it, pay it, check it, report it, sort it 
Learn more about MyCuro