Please check our coronavirus (COVID-19) web page for updates to our repairs service standards, and what we treat as emergencies during the outbreak.
To report an emergency repair, call us on 01225 366000.
We categorise the following as an ‘emergency repair’:
- Total loss of power
- Total loss of water
- Total loss of heating and/or hot water
- Internal plumbing leak
- Blocked WC or main drain (in some cases this is the responsibility of the water authority, we’ll be able tell you this when you call)
- Smashed glazing (we will board up only)
- Exposed electrical cables or broken electrical accessory (socket/switch etc)
- Faulty smoke detectors
- Repairs to adaptations for customers with a disability
While the Government's COVID-19 social distancing restrictions are in place, if we need to visit your home to carry out work, here's what we promise to do, and what we ask of you.