Please check our coronavirus (COVID-19) web page for updates to our repairs service standards, and what we treat as emergencies during the outbreak.
To report a repair or other issue as an emergency, call us on 01225 366000 (or 0345 245 0566 when we're closed). Remember: If there's a danger to life always call 999
We categorise the following as an ‘emergency repair’:
- Total loss of power
- Total loss of water
- Total loss of heating and/or hot water
- Internal plumbing leak
- Blocked WC or main drain (in some cases this is the responsibility of the water authority, we’ll be able tell you this when you call)
- Smashed glazing (we will board up only)
- Exposed electrical cables or broken electrical accessory (socket/switch etc)
- Faulty smoke detectors
- Repairs to adaptations for customers with a disability
While the Government's COVID-19 social distancing restrictions are in place, if we need to visit your home to carry out work, here's what we promise to do, and what we ask of you.