Facebook Pixel Code


COVID-19: Following the announcement of new Government restrictions on 8 Dec 2021, we will continue to provide services in the same way as before. Further information here

MyCuro Menu

Graffiti and criminal damage



Please report all criminal damage to Curo land and property, including graffiti, to Curo and the police.

If we know who has caused the damage we will support the police in seeking financial compensation against the person responsible.

If necessary, we will also consider:

  • further measures to keep the person responsible away from the area or
  • taking action against their tenancy if they are a Curo resident.

Book it, pay it, check it, report it, sort it 
Learn more about MyCuro