Facebook Pixel Code


We stand with Ukraine. For information about Homes for Ukraine click here.

MyCuro Menu

Anti-social behaviour & crime



Everyone has the right to enjoy their home and feel safe in their community. We expect residents to behave respectfully towards one another and to resolve most disagreements by speaking with each other if these happen.

There will be occasions where anti-social behaviour (ASB) is more serious. In these cases we will work with you, and with agencies such as the police if necessary, to find a resolution. Our ASB Toolkit gives examples of these cases and the types of action we might take.

To report a new case, please review the relevant page in the ASB Toolkit and follow the link to report this through MyCuro.

We will find informal solutions to ASB where possible, but we also have some powers as a social landlord under the Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014 that you can read about here.

Evicting someone is a last resort that we can only consider in the most serious of cases.

If you need to speak with one of our Compliance Coordinators, you can contact the team by phone on 01225 366000 (option 3).

Keeping you updated

Dealing with anti-social behaviour (ASB) can be complex and some cases take time to resolve. We will keep you updated throughout this process and you'll be given the direct contact details of the colleague leading on your case so they can answer any questions.

If you need to speak with someone and your Case Advisor or Case Manager isn’t available, please call our Compliance Coordinators on 01225 366000 (option 3). If they can’t answer your questions, they’ll raise a callback for when the person you need is available to speak with you.

You can also track ASB cases through MyCuro, your customer portal, 24 hours a day.

Community Triggers

The Community Trigger is a process for people who have reported repeated ASB incidents to the police, social landlords, or local authorities but feel that the response they’ve received has not addressed their concerns.

The agencies involved will review the complaints they have received together to see if anything further needs to be done.

You can usually request a Community Trigger by contacting either the police or your local council. Further details can be found here on the Avon & Somerset Police's website, and the Wiltshire Police's website.

Book it, pay it, check it, report it, sort it 
Learn more about MyCuro