Facebook Pixel Code


MyCuro Menu

Concerns about children



Play is an important part of a child’s development and wellbeing. Children playing in properties or outside on the street can create noise that may disturb the people around them but in most cases this wouldn’t be treated as anti-social behaviour.

Neighbours can have differences in lifestyles and should try to accommodate each another when they can. We would recommend speaking with your neighbour if you’re experiencing this kind of disturbance, or using our Neighbour Template.

If you have concerns for the immediate safety of a child you should call 999. In other situations, Local Authorities' social services departments  have a duty of care towards children at risk. You should make them aware of any concerns that you have, providing as much detail as possible. We will work with social services to support families when we need to be involved.

Book it, pay it, check it, report it, sort it 
Learn more about MyCuro