We have over 3,000 garages, mainly across the Bath and North East Somerset area. Anyone over the age of 18 can apply to rent a garage from Curo. If you're an existing tenant you'll need a clear rent account to apply. Use the map below to find garages and parking spaces available to rent immediately.
How to apply
Application forms are available at our branches, by calling us on 01225 366000 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can apply online (first make a note of the garage number and road/street on the map above - you'll need this on the form):
When allocating a garage, priority is given to Curo tenants and leaseholders.
If you are storing belongings in the garage we recommend you take out insurance cover. Due to their construction, we do not guarantee garages to be 100 percent waterproof. Curo cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that occurs.
Charges are based on the following:
- The location of the garage.
- Whether you are a Curo tenant, leaseholder or owner-occupier.
- All charges are due weekly in advance or one month in advance if paying monthly.
What happens next?
Once we have received your completed application form we will:
- Send you an acknowledgement and enter the details onto our database.
- If there is a garage in the area you want we will make an offer within seven days.
- If you are offered a garage you will need to sign a tenancy agreement and pay four weeks rent in advance.
Ending the rental of a garage
You will need to:
- Give one week's notice in writing from a Monday.
- Clear the garage of all belongings and rubbish etc.
- Return the keys by 12 noon on the date the notice runs out.