Facebook Pixel Code


We stand with Ukraine. For information about Homes for Ukraine click here.

MyCuro Menu

Rent through your local authority



As a housing association, we do not hold our own waiting list. To apply for a Curo home you will need to apply and then look for homes through the Choice-Based Lettings schemes run by the local authority in the areas you wish to live.

On the map below we have provided details of the main local authorities in the areas where we have homes - click on one of the areas to see their phone numbers and website addresses.

Choice-Based Lettings

We have a duty to work with the local authorities where we own homes. Each of these runs what is called a Choice-Based Lettings scheme (CBL). This means if you are looking for housing you must register with the local authority CBL scheme.

Once you have registered you can view the available properties each week and 'bid' on the ones you are interested in moving into. Empty homes are advertised on their website and in some areas in the local paper. The success of your bid will depend on the priority or 'banding' your application has been given. If there is more than one successful bidder with the same priority, the property is usually offered to the person who has been waiting the longest. If you wish to look and apply for a new home there are links to the four local authority schemes that we participate in on the map above.

Book it, pay it, check it, report it, sort it 
Learn more about MyCuro