Our repair responsibilities
As your landlord you can expect us to maintain the following, keeping them in good repair and proper working order:
- The structure and outside of the property, including the drains, gutters and outside pipes.
- The fittings for supplying water, gas and electricity.
- Sanitary fixtures including basins, sinks, baths and toilets.
- The fittings for heating rooms and water.
- The main access into and out of your property, but not your garden or your garden fence.
- On estates with shared areas we will maintain all footpaths, unadopted roads and car parks. In blocks of flats we will maintain shared entrances, halls, stairways, floor coverings, and other shared parts.
We will arrange pest control where shared areas are affected. We are also responsible for maintaining shared areas, repairing site boundaries and shared fences, and maintaining other shared services. Part of your service charge covers these services.