This property is no longer available. Thanks for your interest.
Available to let directly through Curo: a two-bedroom flat at Nightingale Court, Hill Lawn, Brislington, BS4 4HZ. Tenants must be aged 50 or older.
- This is a two-bedroom ground floor flat in an over-50s scheme in Bristol.
- Rent is £103.38 per week.
- The property is not sheltered housing, however it is age restricted so all members of the household must be aged over 50.
- We can consider applicants with a one-bedroom need, subject to affordability assessment.
- The property has its own front door, a kitchen, a wet-room bathroom, living room, two bedrooms (one large single and a large double).
- Direct access to a communal garden.
- Communal laundry available.
- Hill Lawn is a steep street and there is a slope to the front door so it will not be suitable for those requiring level access.
Please contact our Lettings Team on 01225 366000 or Lettings Services email@example.com if you are interested.
Important: If you're interested in renting other Curo social housing, you'll need to be registered with your local authority's housing waiting list - find out more here. You can then view and apply for properties online.