If you’re on a low income or claim benefits, you could be eligible for help with your Council Tax bill. Your bill could be reduced by up to 100%.
You can apply if you own your home, rent, are unemployed or working.
What you could be eligible for depends on:
- Where you live - each council runs its own scheme
- Your circumstances (eg income, number of children, benefits, residency status)
- Your household income - this includes savings, pensions and your partner’s income
- If your children live with you
- If other adults live with you
To find out more click here.
Curo’s Customer Accounts team are here to help. Call us on 01225 366000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re struggling to make ends meet. The team are very experienced in all things money and benefits. What have you got to lose?