Facebook Pixel Code


COVID-19: Although Government restrictions eased on 19 July 2021, we're not making any immediate changes. Further information here

MyCuro Menu

Low income? You could get help with you Council Tax bill



If you’re on a low income or claim benefits, you could be eligible for help with your Council Tax bill. Your bill could be reduced by up to 100%.

You can apply if you own your home, rent, are unemployed or working.

What you could be eligible for depends on:

  • Where you live - each council runs its own scheme
  • Your circumstances (eg income, number of children, benefits, residency status)
  • Your household income - this includes savings, pensions and your partner’s income
  • If your children live with you
  • If other adults live with you

To find out more click here.

Curo’s Customer Accounts team are here to help. Call us on 01225 366000 or email customeraccountshelp@curo-group.co.uk if you’re struggling to make ends meet. The team are very experienced in all things money and benefits. What have you got to lose?

Book it, pay it, check it - log in to your account:

We use cookies on this website to provide you with a better online experience. If you continue, we'll assume you are OK with your web browser receiving our website's cookies. Our privacy policy explains how we use cookies.