Dan was on the street, sleeping in a tent. When the little he had left was stolen he came to Curo and was provided with a safe place to live with the support he needed to get his life back together.
- Homelessness can affect anyone, any time, for a multitude of reasons.
- In the past year Curo has prevented 221 people and families from becoming homeless through these services.
- Curo’s homelessness projects provide 139 units of temporary accommodation, from studios to flats and family homes.
- 72 people were supported to move on to settled accommodation.
- 31 young people going through difficulties at home have achieved positive outcomes through Curo mediation.
- Our homelessness support services are calculated to be worth £2.9m in social value.