Good news! You could get free career advice, training and support to develop your skills and increase your income with Future Bright. This free service supports tenants with:
- one-to-one career coaching to suit you
- personal budget to cover costs like training, equipment and additional childcare
- support to connect you to other free services
Succeeding with Future Bright is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Get in touch: Call 01225 395555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and sign up.
- Make a plan: Meet your personal career coach and create an action plan together to achieve your goals.
- Succeed together: Your coach will be with you every step of the way to success.
Future Bright is open to all residents in Bath and North East Somerset, Bristol and South Gloucestershire, aged 19 and over who are in paid work and receive in-work benefits or tax credits.
“I’ve been working with my Future Bright coach to identify potential jobs. I’m enrolling on a computer course and am looking at doing some voluntary work to boost my confidence and my CV. I now feel I can achieve my goal to improve my career prospects and pay.” Sue Manning (pictured), Bath.
The service is managed by the West of England Combined Authority and delivered by your local council.
Get in touch today to take the next step and make your Future Bright.
Also check out Curo's Work Wise service for more ways we can help you into work, training, or boost your income through new employment.