Facebook Pixel Code


MyCuro Menu

Do you get any of these benefits? You could be better off moving to Universal Credit



Post image

If you get any of the following Government benefits, you have the option to switch to Universal Credit now. And you could be better off doing this. Read on to find out more.

If you get:

  • Housing Benefit (for those under pension age),
  • Employment and Support Allowance (Income Related),
  • Income Support,
  • Jobseekers Allowance (Income Based),
  • Working Tax Credit or
  • Child Tax Credit...

...each of these are ending, and the Department for Work and Pensions will be moving people across to Universal Credit by 2024.

Many people who switch to Universal Credit could be financially better off.

You could take advantage of this by choosing to move to Universal Credit earlier if you think it’s right for you.

If you choose to apply sooner, it’s important to get independent advice before you do as you won’t be able to go back to your current benefit. You can use an independent benefits calculator to see if you could be better off on Universal Credit.

Alternatively you can call Curo's Customer Accounts team and we'll be happy to help you. You can contact the team in any of the usual ways, or email customeraccountshelp@curo-group.co.uk.

Book it, pay it, check it, report it, sort it 
Learn more about MyCuro