Help to make and shape some great ideas
We have lots of innovations in the pipeline, all designed to make life easier for our customers. We'd love to show you some of these ideas and to get your feedback. To do this, we're running our first ever Curo Labs. Come along to one of these drop-in sessions in January (and be in with a chance of winning some fantastic prizes* too).
- Thursday 24 Jan 2019, 10am – 4pm
- Thursday 24 Jan 2019, 6pm – 9pm
- Friday 25 Jan, 10am – 4pm
- Saturday 26 Jan, 10am – 1pm
We're putting together an exciting menu of ideas and innovations for you to see, feel and try. Here's what's on the menu so far:
- Want to access your Curo account online & book repairs 24/7? We’re on the case. Get a sneak preview and help to shape this new service.
- What would you most like to know about Curo? Are there things you’d like explained better? Come and tell us.
- Live in a Curo apartment block? What could your communal areas look like? Come and see our ideas and have your say.
- Find out how we’ll be investing in our homes over the next five years.
- What standard do you think a Curo home should meet before it’s re-let to a new tenant? See our ideas including new flooring and a blank canvas to redecorate. Tell us what matters most to you.
- How can we help more Curo customers to get online? What low-cost options are there? How safe is the internet? What’s stopping people going digital? We'll be showing you some options and want to hear your thoughts.
- Get a masterclass in your Curo boiler and heating controls with a Curo expert.
- Watch our Curo lifehack films. We'd like to know, are these helpful? What’s missing from this library of DIY repairs and tips?
- Get some hands-on expert tips on minimising condensation and keeping mould at bay.
- Come and try out our demo 'chatbot' and smart speaker to see if there's a place for this kind of technology here at Curo. You could also win an Amazon Echo Dot by taking our survey.
- Want to see more of Curo in your neighbourhood? Come & see our ideas for a Curo community van that could bring more Curo services to you.
- How can you get the best financial advice in the digital age? Find out what’s available, tell us what works for you and try our instant benefit checker.
- Want to know how technology could help you stay independent at home? Learn how Curo alarms work, see our lifting cushion in action and find out what services we currently offer and what the future could look like.
How do I book?
There's no need to book. Just drop in to any of these sessions when it suits you. All you need to bring is your imagination!
If you like, tell us you're going on Facebook.
If you have any questions or have any specific travel or access requirements, please get in touch. All the family is welcome!
*Be in it to win!
Come along to be in with a chance to win one of these prizes:
- A Google Home Hub
- An Amazon Echo Dot
- A share of £200 in Love 2 Shop vouchers.