- Latest Curo service status.
- COVID-19 frequently asked questions.
- Help with money, rent and benefits during the pandemic.
- Safety measures when we visit.
With the easing of Government restrictions from 19 July 2021, the way we provide our services will continue unchanged for the time being.
Safety remains our top priority and we’ve taken into consideration how customers and colleagues feel about the easing of restrictions.
- We’re still carrying out our standard, full repairs service; customers can book repairs appointments using MyCuro, or by phone if they can’t access the internet
- All home safety checks and servicing within customers’ homes will continue
- We will continue with caretaking and communal area inspections and repairs
- Communal cleaning and grounds maintenance continues
- Our Independent Lives services (for people living in sheltered and supported housing, and Independent Living Service customers) will continue
- Lettings, sales and house moves will continue; and
- Construction sites will continue to build new homes.
In response to customer and colleague feedback, we will continue to ensure that our colleagues and contractors take steps to keep everyone safe. This includes using appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and maintaining social distancing in your home where this is possible. You can find out more about these measures here.
Please help us to keep you and our colleagues safe by observing social distancing as well as the other precautions we ask of you whilst visiting.
- If you do need us, our secure customer portal, MyCuro, is available 24 hours a day for most routine enquiries.
- Our Contact Team is here for you 8am-8pm Monday to Friday as usual.
Here’s a closer look at some of the main services we provide:
- It’s as important as ever that we continue to carry out our essential home safety checks and work, so please keep any appointments and allow us access to your home. All our colleagues and contractors will take these safety measures when visiting.
- With so many people staying home, please be extra vigilant around home safety.
- We all have a role to play in keeping your household safe and reducing demand on our stretched emergency services. Remember to test your smoke alarm weekly and let us know if you have any concerns about home safety. We’ve published more advice here.
- First, please give MyCuro - our secure customer portal - a try.
- If you want to ask a question, check whether we already have the answer here.
- If you still need to contact us, our Contact Team remain open as usual from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday. There are many ways to get in touch, however for the time being The Maltings and One Stop Shops remain closed to customers.
- Please use digital channels like LiveChat and MyCuro if you can – this helps to free up our phone lines for customers who don’t have access to the internet.
- If you need to get in touch about money, rent or benefits, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
- We are carrying out a full repairs service and are able to book appointments for routine repairs as soon as they are reported.
- We have lots of how-to videos here showing you how to carry out tasks like resetting your consumer unit, repressurising your boiler and unblocking a sink.
- If you need to report a routine repair and book an appointment, the easiest way to do this is through MyCuro, our secure customer portal. It’s easy to register and you can access live information about your account and report non-emergency repairs 24/7. Report and book a repair using MyCuro.
- If your repair is an emergency, please call us in the usual way on 01225 366000.
Helping you with money and rent:
- If you're worried about being able to make ends meet because of COVID-19, we can help. It’s important you let us know so we can make a plan with you.
- We can help with benefit advice, making a claim, food bank provisions, welfare support, charity payments and money advice.
- There’s lots more information and advice here.
Around your estate:
- We’re continuing to clean and look after your neighbourhood and any communal areas in your building.
- If you’d like specific information about your area, please email your enquiry email@example.com.
Staying in touch
- Make sure we have an up to date email address for you so you can receive important announcements and our newsletter. Just let our Contact Team know when you next need to get in touch.
- Keep an eye on our Facebook Page and website for our regular FacebookLive AskCuro events and for our short Hot Topics chats with teams from across Curo.