There have been no changes to the information on this page since the date shown above.
- Latest Curo service status.
- COVID-19 frequently asked questions.
- Help with money, rent and benefits during the pandemic.
- Safety measures when we visit.
Following the announcement of the second national lockdown, running from 5 November until 2 December, we want to reassure you that we will continue to provide a comprehensive range of services to all our customers.
In particular, throughout the second lockdown:
- Repairs, including non-urgent repairs, will continue
- All home safety checks and servicing within customers’ homes will continue
- We will continue with caretaking and communal area inspections and repairs
- Communal cleaning and grounds maintenance continues
- Our Independent Lives services (for people living in sheltered and supported housing, and Independent Living Service customers) will continue
- Lettings, sales and house moves will continue; and
- Construction sites will continue to build new homes.
As before, we will ensure that all our colleagues and contractors follow the latest Government guidance to keep you and our colleagues safe. This includes using appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) and maintaining social distancing. You can find out more about these measures here.
There’s no need to contact us unless you need to report a new repair.
- If you do need us, our secure customer portal, MyCuro, is available 24 hours a day for most routine enquiries.
- Our Contact Team is here for you 8am-8pm Monday to Friday as usual.
Here’s a closer look at some of the main services we provide:
- It’s as important as ever that we continue to carry out our essential home safety checks and work, so please keep any appointments and allow us access to your home. All our colleagues and contractors will follow the current COVID-19 safety guidelines when visiting.
- With so many people staying home, please be extra vigilant around home safety.
- We all have a role to play in keeping your household safe and reducing demand on our stretched emergency services. Remember to test your smoke alarm weekly and let us know if you have any concerns about home safety. We’ve published more advice here.
- First, please give MyCuro - our secure customer portal - a try.
- If you want to ask a question, check whether we already have the answer here.
- If you still need to contact us, our Contact Team remain open as usual from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday. There are many ways to get in touch, however The Maltings and One Stop Shops remain closed to customers.
- Please use digital channels like LiveChat and MyCuro if you can – this helps to free up our phone lines for customers who don’t have access to the internet.
- If you need to get in touch about money, rent or benefits, you can email email@example.com directly.
- We are continuing to carry out routine as well as emergency repairs in residents’ homes.
- If you need to report a new repair, we ask you to do this through MyCuro, our secure customer portal. It’s easy to register and you can access live information about your account and report non-emergency repairs 24/7. Report and book a new repair using MyCuro.
If your repair is an emergency, please call us in the usual way on 01225 366000.
- Ensuring the safety of you and of our colleagues is our top priority, and all home visits and repairs will be carried out using social distancing. When we call to make the appointment we’ll talk to you about the safety precautions we will take and what we will ask you to do. You can find more information here.
Helping you with money and rent:
- If you're worried about being able to make ends meet because of COVID-19, we can help. It’s important you let us know so we can make a plan with you.
- We can help with benefit advice, making a claim, food bank provisions, welfare support, charity payments and money advice.
- There’s lots more information and advice here.
Around your estate:
- We’re continuing to clean and look after your neighbourhood and any communal areas in your building, although this work is sometimes taking a little longer than usual.
- If you’d like specific information about your area, please email your enquiry firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staying in touch
- Make sure we have an up to date email address for you so you can receive important announcements and our newsletter. Just let our Contact Team know when you next need to get in touch.
- Keep an eye on our Facebook Page and website for our regular FacebookLive AskCuro events and for our short Hot Topics chats with teams from across Curo.