2-bed, second floor apartment in St John’s Court, Bathwick, Bath: Available to let now
St John’s Court sheltered housing has a strong sense of community, with a shared entrance and communal gardens. Find out more about St John's Court here. Sheltered accommodation is for over 55s only across this scheme.
Total weekly rent £132.66, with an additional £3.60 a week charge for the sheltered housing alarm charge within the scheme.
- Bus stop nearby for links out of Bath.
- Wonderful location extremely close to Bath city centre providing great shopping and eating locations.
- Off-street parking in small car park to rear.
- Walk-in shower tray with shower seat.
- On second floor, with lift.
- Electric heating.
- Built-in cupboard space in bedrooms.
- Lovely fitted kitchen with space for washing machine or dishwasher, electric cooker and full size fridge freezer.
We require four weeks' rent in advance.
For more information and to book a viewing, call our Lettings Team on 01225 366000.
Important: If you're interested in renting other Curo social housing, you'll need to be registered with your local authority's housing waiting list - find out more here. You can then view and apply for properties online.