Henry House, Queens Road, Bishopsworth, Bristol
- Two-bedroom 1st floor flat.
- Open-plan kitchen/lounge.
- Two double bedrooms.
- One allocated parking space.
Short distance from local shops and amenities on Queens Rd. The local bus runs 24 hours a day, seven days a week, through Bishopsworth, Bedminster, Bristol city centre, Gloucester Road, Cribbs Causeway.
This home is available as a Rent to Buy property. Tenancy type is an Affordable Rent Tenancy for one year and 11 months at a rent of £595 pcm. Affordable Rent is set at 80% of the market rent (that's the average rent for private rented homes in the area) inclusive of any service charges. The 20% saved is to enable saving towards a deposit to buy the property in the future on a Shared Ownership basis.
- This property is available immediately.
- We will carry out credit checks and a success plan interview with applicants.
- You'll need to pay one month's rent in advance and one month's rent deposit.
To book a viewing please call our Lettings Team directly on 01225 366714.
Important: If you're interested in renting other Curo social housing, you'll need to be registered with your local authority's housing waiting list - find out more here. You can then view and apply for properties online.