North Somerset Community Connect
Community Connect is a service for people over 50 living in North Somerset who would like information, advice or guidance to help them stay living independently at home.
It also gives people the chance to offer their time and skills at events and groups in local communities.
Community Connect can offer you a wide range of support and advice that’s tailored to you.
We can provide:
- Information and guidance over the phone, face-to-face or by email
- Tailored support for people over 50 to stay connected and active in their communities
- Help for you and your community to set up groups and activities that benefit the local area
- Opportunities to participate and learn a new skill
- Signposting to local services and agencies
The Community Connect service is free of charge to anyone living in North Somerset.
Five ways to boost your wellbeing with Community Connect
There are simple, effective actions we can all take to boost our wellbeing – to feel healthier and happier.
- Connecting: Meet people at our groups and activities
- Being active: Join a group or take up a new activity
- Taking notice: Get involved in local issues
- Keeping on learning: Take up a new hobby or craft
- Giving: Volunteer your time with Community Connect
We can help with all these things!
Community Connect is run by Curo and funded by North Somerset Council. We run a similar service in South Gloucestershire.