Independent Living Service
What would 24-hour peace of mind mean to you or your loved ones?
Our Independent Living Service is dedicated to helping you or your relative to live at home, independently, with support for your well-being.
Our service is for people living anywhere in Bath and North East Somerset, Bristol or South Gloucestershire.
Our support service includes:
- A regular visit from someone who knows you
- Practical advice on repairs and arranging mobility equipment
- Advice on staying healthy and keeping active
- Getting out and about and making social contacts
- Understanding or accessing benefits
- Getting to appointments
- Going shopping with you
- Helping you complete forms and applications
- 24-hour alarm service
Whether it’s for you or one of your friends or family, give us a call on 01225 366135 or email ILS@curo-group.co.uk and let’s see how we can help.
When you contact us we’ll:
- Arrange a visit from one of our experienced staff to answer any questions you have
- Explain the service and the kind of support we can provide for you
Select which service is right for you
For those on a low-income or have a means tested benefit
For those who will be self-funding
Watch our video here: