At a glance
- We provide nearly 13,000 affordable homes and high-quality support services to people across the West of England.
- We are a major local provider of support services for people of all ages who need a little extra help to be independent.
- We let private market-rented properties and sell homes through shared ownership and on the open market.
- We have built more than 2,000 homes since 2004 and have a further 960 in our development pipeline up to 2017.
- We have a Foyer where, in addition to a home, we provide training and support for young people.
- We run a range of commercial activities which cross-subsidise our core purpose of providing affordable homes and ethical care and support services for local families.
- We also provide services to other housing associations.
We have set ourselves six priorities:
- Creating a renowned customer service culture.
- Owning great properties and places.
- Setting up an ethical care and support business.
- Working for happy, safe, popular neighbourhoods.
- Helping people who need work.
- Lobbying for positive social change.