Why work for Curo?
Curo is committed to being a great employer. We have developed a number of initiatives to reward, develop and motivate our colleagues. These include:
- Supportive and effective management
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Effective communication and information
- Promotion of equality and diversity
- Opportunities for training and personal development
In return colleagues sign up to a charter committing themselves to work in a professional, supportive and courteous way.
Curo has a flexible benefits programme called Happy People. Colleagues can choose from a number of benefits to suit their particular lifestyle and circumstances. Depending on length of service these include:
- Childcare vouchers
- Gym membership
- Health cash plan
- Private medical insurance
- Computing scheme
- Cycle scheme
- Green car scheme
- Travel insurance
- The opportunity to buy additional annual leave
- A day off on your birthday!
All colleagues also have access to an online shopping facility to access thousands of discounts, cashback offers, and deals that aren’t available on the high street.
Training and development
Curo runs a comprehensive training programme to ensure that colleagues are equipped to carry out their roles. This includes a management development programme and support for colleagues to gain professional qualifications. We also hold an annual colleague conference and run a fantastic awards scheme.