How to apply
At Curo we recruit for attitude rather than experience or qualifications. Although we would prefer you to be anticipating a 2:2 degree, as long as you believe you can demonstrate the personal characteristics and leadership principles we expect from our colleagues, please get in touch.
Applications for the 2018 Graduate programme are now closed. Sign up for Curp job alerts to be notified when the programme reopens for applications.
When completing the form think carefully how you can demonstrate your capacity for the nine leadership principles outlined on the Leadership Principles document. This will help us identify candidates who will really fit in and become part of our Curo family.
Other characteristics that we believe will make you a great fit for Curo Homes are:
- Passion for our plans within the construction industry
- High level of attention to detail and well organised
- Creativity and innovation
- Disciplined approach to learning
- Programme/target orientation
- Independent but equally at home working in a team
- Good and broad communication skills
- Self-motivation and a self-starter
- A balanced approach to work and life