Information for 16-25 year olds
If you are not in education, work or training there are lots of options for you depending on what you are looking to do.
The Working Well programme is being run by Curo with funding from the Natwest Skills and Opportunities fund. It aims to help young people with skills and confidence to help them succeed in life. Working Well can offer the following:
- Job clubs every Wednesday
- 1-2-1 support with goal setting, action planning, CV writing and applications
- Support to achieve Money Management & Personal Budgeting Level 1 Qualification
- Support to achieve Food Hygiene level 2 Qualification
- First Aid training with ST. John Ambulance
- Outdoor activity trips for job club attendees
- Creative activities programme
To find out more about this service and get in touch to book an appointment click the link below.
The Prince's Trust
The Prince's Trust run a range of different programmes for people aged from 13-30 to help with finding work, training, setting up a business, confidence building and learning new skills.
Check out the website for further information.
Hitz Study Programme Bath
The HITZ 24 week study programme for 16-18 year olds, offers you the
chance to learn new skills, gain qualifications and take part in sport - all at
the same time! And you can gain qualifications in:
- BTEC Level 1 Diploma in Sport and Active Leisure
- BTEC Work Skills qualification
- First Aid
- Functional Skills qualifications in English & Math
Project SEARCH B&NES, Sirona Health & Care
Project SEARCH is a supported internship programme to help young people with learning difficulties or disabilities secure and keep paid permanent jobs. It's a unique, business-led, one-year, school-to-work programme that takes place entirely at the workplace.
Southside Job Club
Are you aged 16 – 19 (or 25 with learning disability)? Would you like help finding work or a college/training course? Pop in to Southside Job Club. You can get help with finding and applying for courses, finding job vacancies, writing CVs and more.
Every Thursday, 1-2pm, Southside Youth Hub, Whiteway, Bath.