Could you offer a work placement?
Accredited work placement
Curo are keen to support people in gaining new skills and development opportunities. We have created a new accredited work placement project to help local people find work with local businesses.
We are seeking employers who are passionate about their industry and can support people in the working environment to learn new skills.
The placement can last between 8-26 weeks, for a maximum of four days a week.
This programme has been set up in partnership with City of Bath College and will enable participants to gain NVQ units in their chosen industry.
As an employer, while working with Curo you can expect to get the support you need to make the experience positive and useful for all involved.
How it works
What support do you get from us?
- A robust but informal interview process with the candidate.
- A Curo colleague to address issues or questions that may arise.
- Evaluation and monitoring of the project.
What do we need from you?
- A ‘work mentor’ who would encourage and support the participant to carry out the role.
- Training in practical skills.
- There is no cost to you and no obligation to offer employment after the work placement is complete.
By offering a work placement you will not only help the learner improve their skills but could also help your business and existing staff to develop too
We are looking for work placements in the following areas:
- Catering and Hospitality
- Care and Support
- Animal Care
- Beauty and Hairdressing
And many more...