Residents' Conference 2019
The 2019 Curo Residents' Conference is this September. The theme is listening and learning - we've been doing a lot of both these things. Come along and find out what we've heard from customers, and what we've done as a result.
Choose from an afternoon/evening or morning session, both at The Maltings in Bath which is fully accessible:
- Tues 17 September 5.30pm - 8pm
- Wed 18 Sept 10:30am - 1pm
Here's what we've lined up for you:
- Meet the teams... from across Curo
- You said...We did - What have we learned from your feedback? What's changed? What's next?
- Curo Question Time - quiz our panel. Ask us anything!
- Awards - our new Curo Community Awards
- Food stalls - Fish & Chips on Tuesday; Gourmet Burgers on Wednesday
(plus veggie options and other refreshments, of course!)
- Kids' activities so bring all the family!
- Free transport if you need help getting here
Last year we had 120 residents attending. We'd love you to come along this year!
The venue has level access with wheelchair-accessible facilities and an induction hearing loop. Limited parking for blue-badge holders can be reserved.