Do you have a great idea for your neighbourhood?
Thinking of organising a family fun day? Need some equipment for a community group? Want to create a community garden for you and your neighbours to enjoy?
We might be able to help you!
To benefit Curo customers, we offer funding opportunities for community-based projects, through three different grants:
Curo Community Chest Grant
Do you need funding to make something happen in your neighbourhood? If your group is from Foxhill or Combe Down and you would like to help us you can apply for up to £2,000. Take a look at the application form below for more details
Curo Communities Grant
Are you interested in making a difference in your community? Our Communities Grant could help you to help others! We offer grants of up to £500. For further details, see the application form below.
Growing Communities Gardening Grant
Would you like to see your outdoor spaces blooming? Ready to help the community by picking up your trowel? We can give you a hand by providing grants of up to £500. Please see the application form below for details.
1. Fill in the relevant application for your project or event and return to Curo by post or email (please check the return address shown on each application form). Click here for help filling in the form electronically
2. Grant applications are reviewed at the grant approval panel meetings listed on the right
3. Applicants are notified if their application has been successful or not by letter
4. If successful, grant winners need to fill in a Grant Acceptance Form and return to Curo
5. Upon receipt of the acceptance form, Curo will produce a cheque, or we can arrange for a bank transfer (only for the Community Chest Grant). This takes approximately a week to process
6. With the grantee’s permission, a photo may be taken to be used in Curo publicity