Nominate someone for the 2017/18 B&NES Chair’s Community Awards
The Chair of Bath & North East Somerset Council’s Community Awards recognise volunteers, community leaders, community organisations, carers and local businesses for the positive impact they make on others and the wider community.
We sponsor these important awards and over the years many Curo customers have been winners. Do you know a community hero in your neighbourhood who deserves this award?
Nominations are open until Friday 1 December 2017. Here are the categories:
Category 1 – Volunteering Awards
- Volunteer of the Year
- Volunteer Leader
- Volunteer Team or Organisation
- Good Neighbour or Neighbourhood Team
- The Peter Duppa-Miller Lifetime Achievement
- Carer of the Year
25 and under
- Young Volunteer of the Year
- Young Volunteer Leader
- Young Volunteer Team or Organisation
- Young Good Neighbour or Neighbourhood Team
- Young Carer of the Year
Category 2 – Business in the Community Award
- This award will recognise a socially responsible business which actively supports its local community in positive activities.