When Curo was formed three years ago, we made providing great customer service our number-one priority. We’ve changed a lot, including our structures and the way we do things, right across Curo. Every department has been re-organised to make it easy for colleagues to give great customer service.
Here are a few of the improvements that we know many customers are benefiting from:
- We created a local Contact Centre, designed to make it easy for you to contact us, at times, locations and in ways convenient for you.
- Today our Contact Centre is able to answer your call within 26 seconds on average and resolve customer enquiries 85% of the time without having to transfer the call.
- We teamed up with the One Stop Shops in central Bath, Keynsham and Midsomer Norton, opening for longer and giving you access to Curo, the council and other public services, all under one roof.
- We redesigned our main reception at The Maltings to provide you with a modern, comfortable, friendly environment – offering free Wi-Fi, newspapers and coffee with an iPad or laptop to use on request.
- We went digital, introducing new ways to get in touch through Facebook, Twitter and Live Chat.
- We introduced new scheduling technology that helps us allocate repair jobs more efficiently, and to the right skilled tradesperson first time. We’re now able to give you an appointment straight away when you contact us to ask for a repair. We’re still in the early stages of using this technology and we know there’s still more to do to improve our repair service - we’re on the case!
Getting it right
We know we’re not always as good as we should be, and we’ll be continuing to make improvements so we can give you a great customer experience, whenever and however you need us. We really value your feedback – click here to get in touch and help us improve.
Reach us, 8-8
At Curo we’re always listening to you, our customers. You told us that our opening hours weren’t always convenient for customers who work. So, as of June 2015, we've extended our Contact Centre opening times. We’re now open ten hours a day, from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday. Although our building opening hours haven’t changed, you can now reach a Curo colleague directly by phone, Facebook, Twitter or our Live Chat service – whichever channel you prefer - from 8-8 during the working week.