Working Well is a free programme of events, training and activities to build confidence, skills and wellbeing.
Who is it for?
Anyone living in B&NES aged 14-40. And anyone of any age living in Foxhill.
What can we offer?
- Weekly drop-in Job Cafes in Twerton, Central and Foxhill locations in Bath
- Support with finding and applying for jobs, training opportunities and apprenticeships
- Support to improve wellbeing and confidence
- Help with creating or updating a CV
- One-to-one job coaching
- Interview preparation
- Free training courses in first aid, money management & food hygiene
- Confidence building trips and activities
- Small grants scheme to fund clothes for interview, ID, etc
- Community Small Grants scheme to support resourcing or setting up community activities in Foxhill area of Bath
- Support to arrange work shadowing or work experience placements
Working Well is run by Curo and supported by Children in Need, St John’s Foundation, and the Department of Communities & Local Government.
Come along to one of our free job clubs
- Bath Foyer Jobclub (over 16s only) Wednesday 10.30 – 12.30, 80 Dominion Road Bath BA2 1DF
- Pathways Jobclub (over 16s only) Wednesday 2-4pm 18-24 Wells Road, Bath BA2 3AP
- Foxhill Drop-in (all welcome) Thursday 1-4pm, Foxhill Community Centre, Hawthorn Grove, Bath BA2 5QD
For more information or to refer someone for support, please email email@example.com.