Working Well is a free programme of events, training and activities to build confidence, skills and wellbeing.
Who is it for?
Anyone living in B&NES aged 14-55.
What can we offer?
- Weekly drop-in Job Cafes in Bath
- Support with finding and applying for jobs, training opportunities and apprenticeships
- Support to improve wellbeing and confidence
- Help with creating or updating a CV
- One-to-one job coaching
- Interview preparation
- Free training courses in first aid, money management & food hygiene
- Confidence building trips and activities
- Small grants scheme to fund clothes for interview, ID, etc
- Support to arrange work shadowing or work experience placements
Working Well is run by Curo and supported by Children in Need and St John’s Foundation.