The Working Well Project
Working Well is a free service which helps people living in B&NES aged 14-55 to make steps towards planning for jobs or courses you are interested in, making steps towards achieving that future role or course with regular coaching and support sessions. We will help you to remove barriers, explore and gain new skills through one-to-one coaching, activities and training, CV writing and working out a career direction; job and apprenticeship searching.
A support worker from our team will meet with you and work out an individual plan, tailored to your goals and aspirations.
Who is it for?
- Anyone living in B&NES aged 14-55.
- This will particularly suit you if you've been finding it hard to figure out what kind of job you're looking for or which direction you would like to take with your career.
- Not everyone gets the exam results they'd hoped for - this is a great way to take some time to explore your options and work out what you want to do next.
- This can also really help you if you've been feeling unconfident, would like to learn some new skills or become more motivated.
What can we offer?
- Weekly drop-in Job Cafes in Bath
- Support with finding and applying for jobs, training opportunities and apprenticeships
- Support to improve wellbeing and confidence
- Help with creating or updating a CV
- One-to-one job coaching
- Interview preparation
- Free training courses in first aid, money management & food hygiene
- Confidence building trips and activities
- Small grants scheme to fund clothes for interview, ID, courses, wellbeing activities and much more
- Travel expenses covered for interviews, courses, work experience, volunteering or a new job
- Support to arrange work shadowing or work experience placements
What do you need to do?
- Attend any planned sessions with your support worker. This may be once every week or once every 2 weeks depending on your individual support plan.
- Be committed to working with your support worker who will help you to achieve your goals.
Working Well is run by Curo and supported by Children in Need and St John’s Foundation.
If so, please email email@example.com or follow the link below.