Kickstart your career with Curo
We’re proud to be providing opportunities through the Government’s Kickstart scheme. Kickstart is designed to help young people aged 16-24 access opportunities and break barriers created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Kickstart work placements are high quality, paid placements (rate of pay will be National Living Wage) designed to help you get valuable work experience, learn and develop new skills and give yourself the best possible chance of getting a job in the future. These placements will be at least 25 hours per week and will last for six months. This may affect your current Universal Credit claim depending on how much you earn. Have a chat with your DWP coach if you’re unsure how this will affect you.
Who is this for?
- Young people aged 16-24
- And claiming Universal Credit
What kind of opportunities can Curo offer?
- Marketing & Events at The Hub at Mulberry Park, Bath
- Mobile Repairs Assistant to provide support to repairs and maintenance tasks in Curo properties, admin roles
- Kitchen Assistant at The Hub at Mulberry Park, Bath
- Asset Performance Administrator – various tasks such as supporting the preparation and validation of Curo's planned home improvement programmes, helping to co-ordinate the scheduling of home condition surveys, making outbound telephone calls to book customers in for surveys and general administration.
- Contact Team Administrator – Answering customers emails, using live chat to support any customer queries, answering customer calls into the call centre and directing or helping customer to resolve call.
- Tenancy Compliance Administrator - Act as a point of contact for customers, colleagues and agencies. Help manage daily coordinator tasks like speaking to customers by phone, replying to emails, and completing tasks in our housing management system. Help the team with general admin tasks.
- Resident Engagement Coordinator - Helping with events, setting up and attending meetings, problem solving, admin tasks.
In addition to your exciting work placement you’ll get specialist advice from our Work Wise team to help you move towards your goals.
How to apply:
- Talk to your work coach about sending an application for a Curo Kickstart placement
- Get in touch with the Work Wise team at Curo to find out if this is the right opportunity for you.