Kickstart your career with Curo
We’re proud to be providing opportunities through the Government’s Kickstart scheme. Kickstart is designed to help young people aged 16-24 access opportunities and break barriers created by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Kickstart work placements are high quality, paid placements (rate of pay will be National Living Wage) designed to help you get valuable work experience, learn and develop new skills and give yourself the best possible chance of getting a job in the future. These placements will be at least 25 hours per week and will last for six months. This may affect your current Universal Credit claim depending on how much you earn. Have a chat with your DWP coach if you’re unsure how this will affect you.
Who is this for?
- Young people aged 16-24
- And claiming Universal Credit
What kind of opportunities can Curo offer?
- Tenancy Assistant Administrator – supporting the Tenancies administrator with various tasks such as updating data on our hosing management system, booking appointments, answering calls from customers and other general admin tasks
- Data Quality Assistant to the Strategy and Planning team
- Marketing & Events at The Hub at Mulberry Park, Bath
- Mobile Repairs Assistant to provide support to repairs and maintenance tasks in Curo properties (will require a driving licence but a vehicle will be provided)
- Kitchen Assistant at The Hub at Mulberry Park, Bath
In addition to your exciting work placement you’ll get specialist advice from our Work Wise team to help you move towards your goals.
How to apply:
- Talk to your work coach about sending an application for a Curo Kickstart placement
- Get in touch with the Work Wise team at Curo to find out if this is the right opportunity for you.