CV advice, support and template
A great CV that stands out to an employer can really improve your chances of getting that job you want.
Your CV should be no more than two sides of A4 paper and should include:
- Your personal details (name, address, telephone number, email address)
- A personal statement; what are you skills and strengths? This should always be tailored to the job you're applying for. Tell the employer why you think you'd be suited to the role.
- Details of your previous employment starting with your most recent.
- Any educational qualifications or further training.
- Personal interests or values.
Want to give it a go? Here's a CV template for you to download and edit to help you create your perfect CV: