Do you want to be Curo's next apprentice? Curo offers a wide range of apprenticeships, open to all age groups. Doing an apprenticeship means you can earn while you learn and learn in a way that's best suited to you.
Who's it for?
- Anyone aged 16 or over can apply, whether you're just leaving school, have been working for years or are seeking to start a new career.
What can we offer?
- You will be employed by Curo and will have a working role within the organisation.
- An apprenticeship with Curo could last from 1 year to 3 years depending on the level of your qualification. Some qualifications will take longer to complete than others.
- You'll have a line manager who will support you to achieve your individual work objectives.
- You'll also work with a training provider to gain a full qualification over the course of your apprenticeship.
What do you need to do?
- Curo recruits for apprentices throughout the year and all of our apprenticeship vacancies will be posted on our Curo jobs website and on the Government apprenticeships site.
- You will be able to see a detailed job description for the working role and qualification you're applying for. You will need to complete an online application and have an assessment with the training provider.
- If your application is successful you will be invited to an interview at Curo where you'll be asked questions about your suitability for the role.
- If you're successful and you are offered the apprenticeship, you will be contacted to arrange a start date and you'll start your apprenticeship journey with Curo!