South Glos Community Connectors
Important news about Community Connectors
From 1 April 2019, the Community Connectors service that we run on behalf of South Gloucestershire Council is ending in its current form. The good news is that all the services and support that have been offered by Community Connectors will continue as part of a new service called One You South Gloucestershire.
Community Connectors help you live independently, get involved in your community and improve your physical and mental wellbeing.
We work in your community to help you get more involved in local events and activities.
Our team can offer you a wide range of support and advice that’s built around you. We can provide:
- Information and guidance over the phone, face-to-face or by email
- Tailored support for people to be connected and active in their communities
- Help for you and your community to set up groups and activities that benefit local people
- Opportunities to meet new people and learn a new skill
- Sign-posting to local services and agencies
Community Connectors is free of charge to anyone living in South Gloucestershire.
Community Connectors is run by Curo and funded by South Gloucestershire Council. We run a similar service in North Somerset.