Community Chest Grant
Have you got a great idea for the Combe Down and Foxhill neighbourhood? Do you want to organise a local event, need a piece of equipment for your community group or need some cash to make something happen in the local neighbourhood? If so, our Curo Community Chest Grant could help you.
The Community Chest will provide grants to support initiatives that help ‘to make a positive and profound contribution to the neighbourhoods where we work – supporting people to succeed in life’ – Curo’s mission.
We welcome applications from individuals, Curo residents and voluntary and community groups. Projects must benefit residents living in Combe Down ward, including Foxhill.
Applications should support the delivery of the Social and Economic Plan for Mulberry Park and Foxhill (download PDF below for more information). Its three key strategic themes are:
- To fully identify and develop the strengths of Foxhill’s existing community
- To upskill local residents to sustain quality employment
- To ensure that Foxhill is socially and economically connected to the local area
The following funding rounds are available in 2017/18:
- Application to be submitted by 7th July 2017 (July approval)
- Application to be submitted by 6th October 2017 (October approval)
- Application to be submitted by 9th February 2018 (February approval)
For more information about the Community Chest and details on applying for a grant, please download a copy of the application form – all applications must be completed using the form, and you can fill in your form electronically.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Tel: 0300 123 2460