Tenancy Compliance Forum
Are you insightful and able to see things in new ways? Are you able to make practical, usable suggestions to Curo? Are you interested in how we manage the Tenancy Compliance cases we receive?
Why not join the Tenancy Compliance forum and help us to improve?
As a member you'll be able to:
- Hold joint staff and panel discussion with Curo's Director of Tenancy compliance and management on a sample of anonymised closed Tenancy Compliance cases.
- Come to a consensus on whether the process taken was in line with policy and procedure and that Curo were fair and appropriate in their actions.
- Review satisfaction results including customer feedback on closed Tenancy compliance cases.
- Share evidence-based recommendations on process improvements and quick fixes.
- Advise on amendments to policy and procedural documents for future reviews.
Interested?To register your interest you can send us an email expressing your interest to VoiceBox, or fill in our simple online form below.