Garages and parking
We have over 3,000 garages and parking spaces, mainly across the Bath and North East Somerset area.
Zoom in to your area on the map below to see if we have garages near you:
Anyone over the age of 18 can apply to rent a garage or parking space from Curo. If you are an existing tenant you must have a clear rent account.
Once we have received your completed application we will check to see if we have any availability and look to offer you a garage/parking space straight away. If nothing is available you will be added to a waiting list and we will contact you as soon as we have something for you.
When you come to our offices to sign your garage licence and to collect your keys, you will need:
- Official photo ID (passport/driving licence)
- Your debit card in order to pay your initial rental payment (sorry, we don't accept cash or cheques)
- Bank details to set up a Direct Debit payment
When you want to finish renting the garage/space you will need:
- To give one week’s notice in writing, effective from a Monday
- Clear the garage/parking space of all belongings and rubbish
- Return the keys to us by 12 noon on the date the notice runs out
If you are storing belongings, we recommend that you take out insurance cover. Curo cannot be held liable for any loss or damage which may occur.
Charges are based on the following:
- The location of the garage/parking space
- Whether you live in a Curo home or are a private customer
Click here to view our frequently asked questions.
Or call us directly on 01225 366000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org