The Curo Group incorporates:
Two companies registered in England and Wales:
- Curo Enterprise Limited (Co. No. 08103621) and
- Curo Market Rented Services Limited (Co. No. 4705482)
Four charitable registered societies:
- Curo Group (Albion) Limited (FCA No. 7945, HCA No. LH4336)
- Curo Places Limited (FCA No. 7091, HCA No LH4209)
- Curo Choice Limited (FCA No. 24208R) and
- Mulberry Park Community Benefit Society (FCA No. 7696)
The registered office for all organisations in the Group is The Maltings, River Place, Lower Bristol Road, Bath BA2 1EP.
VAT registration numbers
- Curo Group, Curo Places, Curo Market Rented Services, Curo Places Bristol and Curo Choice (known as Curo VAT Group) VAT Registration No. 791 1340 40.
- Curo Enterprise VAT Registration No. 165 0574 10.
Choice of law
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. By using this website you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you’re a third-party solicitor enquiring about our insurance policy details and Portal ID:
- For Employers Liability our insurer is Zurich Municipal, policy number JHA- 22S078-0063 and the portal compensator ID C00108.
- For Public Liability our insurer is Zurich Municipal, policy number JHA-22S078-0063 and the portal compensator ID C00108.